Friday, December 2, 2011

Where Have You Been All My Life

https://youtu.be/vP95d-CevS4 Talking about stuff Bernard likes, I love this program: the one about which there is a video in this post. I stumbled on it while surfing the internet and feeling quite down emotionally about my finances and my countless unsuccessful attempts at doing personal budgets. I’ll tell you this; when I ‘debit-carded’ the $60.00 for it, I felt a little scared, but good too; I even felt excited. I felt good not about giving up money I needed for some of the other stuff I like and very much NEED, but I was filled with excitement  because I could already see that it would be the solution to a problem that has dogged me for my entire adult life. I’m 56.  I could see that it would mark a Turning Point in my life. (the name of a popular program I like to watch: Turning Point). At the end of the transaction page, in the comments box, I passionately wrote the following: “Where Have You Been All My Life”. This is not a paid testimonial.

No comments:

Post a Comment